Welcome to FirstBank, FNB Customers
We are excited to welcome you to the FirstBank family! Starting Monday, May 18 at 8 a.m. CT you will be able to access online banking by selecting FirstBank Kentucky Customers from the drop down menu on our homepage. For additional information related to the merger, including a digital version of the merger magazine, click here or call us at 833-407-0700.
BUSINESS CHECKING GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS
- FirstBusiness Checking
- FirstCommercial Checking
- Public Funds Interest Checking
- Commercial Money Market Tiered
Basic business transactions in one better account.
FirstBusiness Checking is a non-interest bearing account designed for small businesses, sole proprietors and in-home businesses as a low-volume, limited-activity alternative to analyzed commercial accounts.
- Free FirstBank Visa® Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing
- Monthly imaged statement
- Tax ID number required
- Sole proprietors may use a tax ID number or Social Security number to open an account
- Free Online Banking with Unlimited Online Bill Pay
- Treasury Management Services available
Curtis Mansfield, FirstBank Jackson, Tennessee City President, with George White, Owner, Golden Circle Ford Lincoln, Inc.