TECHNOLOGY AND THE ART OF CONNECTION
Get person-to-person digital banking.
Popmoney® is the new way to “Pay Other People” (POP) directly from your FirstBank account to theirs. All you need is an email address or mobile phone number to send money to anyone in the U.S., regardless of where they bank. It’s the simple, personal way to send or receive money when the need pops up.
How it works:
Use Popmoney® to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send the gift of money to anyone
- Pay back friends when you split the bill
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
To use Popmoney® you need:
- A FirstBank account with Online Banking and BillPay.
- Email address or mobile phone number of the recipient. (The email address or mobile number is used to notify a recipient of the payment and how to claim the money. The money is sent directly from your payment account to their account.)
It’s free to sign up and there is no fee to receive money. Sender fees and limits apply. To find out more, log into online banking then click the BillPay tab. Popmoney® is within the BillPay section.
For additional FAQ related to how Popmoney® works and how you can send and receive money, find out more.
FB Alerts, our new debit card fraud alert system, keep an eye on your transactions. If we see something unusual, we will ask you to confirm the purchase. You get a text asking if you made the purchase. You reply with a text back. It’s simple, quick and easy.