First Alert! Scheduled System Maintenance: Zelle Services
Zelle system maintenance will occur on Wednesday, October 4th from 2 AM – 5 AM CT. During this time Zelle services will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your business.
Chamber Welcomes New Chair, Board Members
The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce has appointed eight new board members and a board chair.
Rob McCabe, co-founder and chairman at Pinnacle Financial Partners, began his two-year term this month in tandem with the start of the chamber’s new fiscal year.
“Our chamber of commerce has been a principal driver of growth in Nashville, supporting the needs of the business community and attracting new companies to the market,” McCabe said in a news release. “I am privileged to serve the Chamber board as we continue to build an economy in which all Nashvillians prosper.”
Other key appointments include Milton Johnson, immediate past chair of the board; Jim Schmitz vice chair of the board; Wanda Lyle secretary of the board and Todd Rolapp general counsel of the board.
Additionally, the following members have joined the board of directors.
- John Eakin, CEO, Eakin Partners LLC
- Rod Essig, co-head of Nashville office Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Chris Holmes, president & CEO, First Bank
- Christine Karbowiak, chief administrative officer, Executive Vice President, Vice Chair of the Board Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Randy Lowry, president, Lipscomb University
- Flora Tydings, chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regents
- Brad Southern, CEO, LP Building Products
- Todd Rolapp, managing partner, Bass Berry & Sims
FirstBank is a 2023 Top Workplace as recognized by the Tennessean. To determine which large, midsize and small companies are the best to work for in Middle Tennessee, the Tennessean partnered with industry research company Energage to conduct a survey. We are proud to receive this award 9 years running!