Chamber Welcomes New Chair, Board Members
The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce has appointed eight new board members and a board chair.
Rob McCabe, co-founder and chairman at Pinnacle Financial Partners, began his two-year term this month in tandem with the start of the chamber’s new fiscal year.
“Our chamber of commerce has been a principal driver of growth in Nashville, supporting the needs of the business community and attracting new companies to the market,” McCabe said in a news release. “I am privileged to serve the Chamber board as we continue to build an economy in which all Nashvillians prosper.”
Other key appointments include Milton Johnson, immediate past chair of the board; Jim Schmitz vice chair of the board; Wanda Lyle secretary of the board and Todd Rolapp general counsel of the board.
Additionally, the following members have joined the board of directors.
- John Eakin, CEO, Eakin Partners LLC
- Rod Essig, co-head of Nashville office Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Chris Holmes, president & CEO, First Bank
- Christine Karbowiak, chief administrative officer, Executive Vice President, Vice Chair of the Board Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Randy Lowry, president, Lipscomb University
- Flora Tydings, chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regents
- Brad Southern, CEO, LP Building Products
- Todd Rolapp, managing partner, Bass Berry & Sims
FirstBank’s Digital Banking’s new wave is a day at the beach! Coming July 27th, we’re rolling out a new and best in class personal Mobile Banking App and Online Banking. Click below for important information and how to videos. This upgrade does not apply to FirstBank customers in Kentucky who were among the first to merge onto the new platform.