Welcome to FirstBank, FNB Customers
We are excited to welcome you to the FirstBank family! Starting Monday, May 18 at 8 a.m. CT you will be able to access online banking by selecting FirstBank Kentucky Customers from the drop down menu on our homepage. For additional information related to the merger, including a digital version of the merger magazine, click here or call us at 833-407-0700.
PAY IN STORES WITH SPEED AND SECURITY
You no longer need to swipe to pay. Just touch, tap or hover.
Gone are the days of counting change and writing checks to make payments. You can add your FirstBank Debit Card to your Apple, Samsung or Android devices to make payments easier in your favorite stores with just one touch of your device – no need to swipe your card.
You’ve got purchasing security in the bag.
Mobile payment technologies use a combination of sophisticated software and hardware that makes payments secure. Your physical card is digitally encrypted, retailers don’t store your payment information and no card information is passed on to Apple, Google or the merchant. Plus, your fingerprint or a code is required for purchase. Mobile Wallets give you peace of mind you can’t put a price on. For answers to your questions about Mobile Wallets, please go to the Mobile & Online section of our Help Center >
Just look for this symbol to use your Mobile Wallet. View your virtual cards and manage your settings in your smartphone Wallet.
Apple Pay® makes it simple to use your eligible FirstBank cards for secure, private purchases. If you have an iPhone, Apple Watch® or iPad® it’s easy to add your card information and start making purchases—in-app, in-store and on the web. Apple Pay is accepted in grocery stores, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, and many popular retailers and nonprofits across the nation. You can also use Apple Pay in all kinds of apps — and on participating websites using Safari on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Pay With A Touch At Over A Million Stores
- Get started by opening the built in Wallet app (included with latest iOS)
- Tap plus in upper right hand corner
- Enter your card’s security code or use the device camera to capture card information
- With your card added, you simply hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID
- On the Apple Watch, double click the side button and hold the Apple Watch up to the contactless reader
Samsung Pay® is easy to use and works at any retailer where you’d normally swipe your card.
To Pay, Just Hover
- With your Samsung phone’s camera, scan your card’s information
- Then secure it with your fingerprint and a backup PIN number
- To use Samsung Pay at a store: swipe up on your phone screen to activate Samsung Pay
- Hold your phone above the terminal to pay
- Exclusive to Samsung is the ability to use MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) at swipe readers without the ability to use tap to pay or NFC
Android Pay® is a mobile payment technology that allows you to use your Android® device to make convenient, secure purchases with your FirstBank Debit Card.
Pay With A Tap At Contactless Readers
- Android Pay is preloaded on many devices. If your phone doesn’t have it download it
- Android has a secure location on the phone that keeps it separate from the rest of the phone data
- With the app open, tap the + sign in the app and follow the instructions to add your card manually or with the camera
- With your card added, you can now start tapping to pay. Simply unlock your phone and tap the contactless reader at any location that accepts Android Pay
- Hold your phone above the terminal to pay
Fees: your usual wireless carrier fees may apply. Your standard fees associated with the use of your physical debit card also apply to your virtual card. FirstBank is not responsible for products and services offered by other companies. MasterCard, Visa and American Express will process transactions similar to how they process your physical card transactions today except most merchants won’t have access to your actual card number; they will receive the unique virtual card number associated with your credit or debit card. MasterCard must provide your actual card number to certain transit merchants (e.g., subway systems) in order to process real-time decisions.
Available on select Apple® devices. See Apple site for complete list. Requires app version 7.3 or above. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Available on select Samsung® devices. See Samsung’s site for complete list. Requires Android 5.0 or higher. Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Available on select Android® devices. Requires app version 4.4 or above. Android and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
FB Alerts, our new debit card fraud alert system, keep an eye on your transactions. If we see something unusual, we will ask you to confirm the purchase. You get a text asking if you made the purchase. You reply with a text back. It’s simple, quick and easy.