First Alert! Scheduled System Maintenance: Zelle Services
Zelle system maintenance will occur on Wednesday, October 4th from 2 AM – 5 AM CT. During this time Zelle services will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your business.
PAY IN STORES WITH SPEED AND SECURITY
You no longer need to swipe to pay. Just touch, tap or hover.
Gone are the days of counting change and writing checks to make payments. You can add your FirstBank Debit Card to your Apple, Samsung or Android devices to make payments easier in your favorite stores with just one touch of your device – no need to swipe your card.
You’ve got purchasing security in the bag.
Mobile payment technologies use a combination of sophisticated software and hardware that makes payments secure. Your physical card is digitally encrypted, retailers don’t store your payment information and no card information is passed on to Apple, Google or the merchant. Plus, your fingerprint or a code is required for purchase. Mobile Wallets give you peace of mind you can’t put a price on. For answers to your questions about Mobile Wallets, please go to the Mobile & Online section of our Help Center >
Just look for this symbol to use your Mobile Wallet. View your virtual cards and manage your settings in your smartphone Wallet.
Apple Pay® makes it simple to use your eligible FirstBank cards for secure, private purchases. If you have an iPhone, Apple Watch® or iPad® it’s easy to add your card information and start making purchases—in-app, in-store and on the web. Apple Pay is accepted in grocery stores, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, and many popular retailers and nonprofits across the nation. You can also use Apple Pay in all kinds of apps — and on participating websites using Safari on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Pay With A Touch At Over A Million Stores
- Get started by opening the built in Wallet app (included with latest iOS)
- Tap plus in upper right hand corner
- Enter your card’s security code or use the device camera to capture card information
- With your card added, you simply hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID
- On the Apple Watch, double click the side button and hold the Apple Watch up to the contactless reader
Samsung Pay® is easy to use and works at any retailer where you’d normally swipe your card.
To Pay, Just Hover
- With your Samsung phone’s camera, scan your card’s information
- Then secure it with your fingerprint and a backup PIN number
- To use Samsung Pay at a store: swipe up on your phone screen to activate Samsung Pay
- Hold your phone above the terminal to pay
- Exclusive to Samsung is the ability to use MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) at swipe readers without the ability to use tap to pay or NFC
Google Pay® is a mobile payment technology that allows you to use your Android® device to make convenient, secure purchases with your FirstBank Debit Card.
Pay With A Tap At Contactless Readers
- Open the Google Pay app
- At the bottom, tap Payment, then tap +, then credit or debit card
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it manually
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list and enter the verification code
- Hold your phone above the terminal to pay
Fees: your usual wireless carrier fees may apply. Your standard fees associated with the use of your physical debit card also apply to your virtual card. FirstBank is not responsible for products and services offered by other companies. MasterCard, Visa and American Express will process transactions similar to how they process your physical card transactions today except most merchants won’t have access to your actual card number; they will receive the unique virtual card number associated with your credit or debit card. MasterCard must provide your actual card number to certain transit merchants (e.g., subway systems) in order to process real-time decisions.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad Apple Watch, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google, Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.
Your friend opened the tab, but you can still settle up with them at the end of the night. And so can almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S. Now available in your FirstBank mobile app.