YOUR CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT. YOUR CHOICE.
- Basic Savings
- Christmas Savings
- Health Savings Account
- FirstRate Money Market
- Money Market Tiered
- Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- UTMA-Minor Savings
Competitive rates with a variety of term options.
New to Certificate of Deposits (CDs)? No problem. While putting your money out of reach (even for just a short time) may be a new concept to you, it’s one of the smartest ways to start having your money work for you (instead of you always working for your money). In a nutshell, you can open a CD for the amount of time you decide from FirstBank’s selection of terms. You won’t be able to spend it during the term of the account, but that means your money will be there, at the end of your CD term, if you need it.
Key Features Of A FirstBank Certificate Of Deposit
A CD (Certificate of Deposit) allows you to select the length of your savings term that best suits your schedule from FirstBank’s flexible terms. Based on the corresponding interest rate, you’ll earn interest at a higher rate than traditional savings accounts. Other key features are:
- Flexible terms between one month and 60 months
- Competitive rates
- Minimum balance requirement is $500
- Interest rate remains unchanged during the term of the CD
- Automatically renew at maturity of CD
- Can be used as collateral for a personal loan
- Interest can be mailed to the owner, transferred to another FirstBank account or direct deposited to an account at another financial institution
Great Interest Rates Are Just The Beginning
With a CD from FirstBank, you’ll enjoy a fixed rate for the term of the CD. Beyond our consistent rates, you’ll also enjoy:
- No Maintenance Fees
- 24/7 Access: Check on the status of your CDs online anytime, anywhere.
- No Maintenance Fees
FirstBank has again earned a coveted Five-Star Superior Rating from BauerFinancial, the nation’s best bank rating service analyzing and reporting on the financial condition of the nation’s banking industry since 1983. This means we’re one of the strongest financial institutions in the nation. Bank local at FirstBank and bank strong.
For more information on Bauer Financial, visit www.bauerfinancial.com.