First Alert! Scheduled System Maintenance: Zelle Services
Zelle system maintenance will occur on Wednesday, October 4th from 2 AM – 5 AM CT. During this time Zelle services will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your business.
MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR OVERDRAFT OPTIONS
Stay on top of your accounts without the overdrafts.
We understand that life is busy. From time to time, anyone can lose track of how much money is available in their checking or money market account. FirstBank has a variety of ways customers can track the money you deposit into and withdraw from your accounts and a variety of overdraft products designed to help protect you.
Overdraft Protection Options
We help to fill in the gaps, so you can keep your cash flow strong. Two options are available for your convenience!
- Automatic Draft*: Links another FirstBank account to your personal checking account, and transfers funds to cover all types of overdrafts: ATM withdrawals, one-time debit card transactions, checks and bill payment transactions.
- Line of Credit**: A transfer from the line of credit to cover all types of overdrafts: ATM withdrawals, one-time debit card transactions, checks and bill payment transactions.
What can you do to avoid an overdraft fee? To learn more about overdrafts and returns, click the button below.
- Understand the difference between overdrafts and insufficient funds charges.
- Understand the fees associated with overdrawing your account.
- Understand how overdraft fees can be avoided.
- Understand FirstBank’s overdraft products.
*$5 per transfer.
**Some restrictions may apply. Subject to Truth in Lending and credit underwriting requirements. Not available on all accounts types.
FirstBank has offered more peace of mind for over a century, with more access, answers and the latest products and services. Click on the link below to get all the good news on FirstBank’s financial strength, and how we can help build yours. We go way back with our communities and customers by going out of our way for your future.