PERSONAL SERVICES THAT INCLUDE PEACE OF MIND
Top services keep you on top of your accounts.
Connect to your accounts with your phone or get overdraft protection that’s always a good call. FirstBank Personal Services help you stay on top of your accounts without the overdrafts.
24/7 Telephone Banking
Your account information is just a phone call away with Dial 1st Phone Banking. Call from the convenience of your home or office anytime day or night to 1-866-342-5178 (1-866-Dial1st).
- Review personal checking, savings and loan account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Get general information about ATM locations and banking hours
- Report a lost or stolen Debit Card
Overdraft Protection Options
We help to fill in the gaps, so you can keep your cash flow strong. Two options are available for your convenience!
- Automatic Draft*: Links another FirstBank account to your personal checking account, and transfers funds to cover all types of overdrafts: ATM withdrawals, one-time debit card transactions, checks and bill payment transactions.
- Line of Credit**: A transfer from the line of credit to cover all types of overdrafts: ATM withdrawals, one-time debit card transactions, checks and bill payment transactions.
*$5.00 per transfer.
**Some restrictions may apply. Subject to Truth in Lending and credit underwriting requirements. Not available on all accounts types.
Whether you’re completely hands-on, totally hands-off or somewhere in between, FirstBank Investment Partners has the investment services and experienced financial advisors to accomplish your financial goals your way. Find an advisor and schedule your no-obligation consultation today.
Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. FirstBank and FirstBank Investment Partners are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment products are: not deposits, not FDIC/NCUA insured, not insured by any government agency, not bank guaranteed, subject to risk and may lose value.